- IoT traffic and traffic models at the European Data Portal
- 82 IoT network traffic datasets under legitimate and compromised conditions
- Bibliographic reference example: Imanol Rubio-Unanue, Iñigo Ortega-Martinez, Markel Baskaran, Eneko Bermejo, Antton Rodriguez, Igor Santos, Iñaki Garitano and Urko Zurutuza (2021). IoT security – network traffic under normal conditions – Netatmo Smart Smoke Alarm. Mondragon Unibertsitatea: Data Analysis and Cybersecurity Research Group [producer]. European Data Portal [distributor]. [data file], Retrieved from https://data.europa.eu/data/datasets/http-datos-gob-es-catalogo-pudat0001-seguridad-iot-trafico-de-red-en-condiciones-de-normalidad-netatmo-smart-smoke-alarm?locale=en
- Infected and Exposed IoT device statistics
- A dataset containing a county level breakdown of infected and Exposed IoT devices detected through sinkholes, honeypots and darknets operated by The Shadowserver Foundation and its partners.
Privacy & Cookies Policy